GLAM + GLO
COVID-19 Social Distancing Policy for upcoming appointments:
- When you arrive to your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car. Please text us at 805.242.8140 to let us know that you are here. When the previous patient has left and we have finished sanitizing the room, we will text you to let you know that it is ok to come.
- We ask that you please wear a mask when entering and exiting our buildings. You may take the mask off during your treatment. Our staff will be wearing masks, to further protect you.
- To reduce contact with our equipment, we will send forms to your mobile device for you to sign.
We kindly ask that you keep the following guidelines in mind:
- If you have any of the following COVID-19 Symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and stay indoors.
- Shortness of breath
- Please practice proper hand hygiene as outlined below by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person, between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). Given the nature of our services that require our injector to be in close proximity to your face, she will be wearing a mask. Do not be alarmed, this is simply a precautionary measure to keep both the staff and the client safe. Should our injector or staff become ill, we will reschedule all appointments and do our part to stay indoors.
- Your booking of any appointment and presence to our office for that appointment is at your own risk. You have the right to cancel your appointment with no penalty.
For more information on COVID-19 symptoms, prevention, and when to report to the emergency department please visit the CDC website by clicking this link.
We urge you to please take all precautions and recommendations seriously in an effort to reduce the spread of disease and help lower the burden on our community.
Be well, Stay safe, Feel beautiful,